Friday, January 9, 2009

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Pritam Sharma for PR / Events / Shows / Public Relations / Media Management / Bollywood Celebrities


Hi!

I am Pritam Sharma, PRO in Bollywood events, shows, personality PR, celebrity manager since last seven years. It is a great pleasure to welcome you to this blog.

I have created this blog to cater to my journalists friends who can download photographs and press releases of the events for which I manage the PR / Media, besides to keep my business associates updated about my various PR / publicity related activities for my clients.

5 comments:

  1. He who Smiles rather than Rages, always remains Stronger. And you are the most strong-willed PR I have come across... even stronger than me. Keep smiling. Three Cheers to you, Pritam.
    -Dale Bhagwagar
    Dale Bhagwagar Media Group

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is your friend, well-wisher, partner NITIN. I am, happy to see your blog. this is just a beginning and lot many feather will be there in your cap.
    I wish more pictures will be there with some other transitions.
    regards and all the best.
    Your are one of the finest PR in media fraternity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Pritam,
    How are you? Congratulations for your new achivement. kech up some time dear........

    & ya still enjoying life without.........wife!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi pritam, nice pics & gr8 to c u blog. Best wishes & keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE ARE URGENTLY IN NEED OF KIDNEY DONORS,
    WITH THE SUM OF [$500,000USD,]{3crore} CONTACT US
    NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION EMail: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
    WHATSAPP us now : +91 779-583-3215

    ReplyDelete